We offer Landlords a Full Management or Tenant Introduction service, both of which we tailor to suit each Landlords differing requirements at extremely competitive rates. We establish from the outset your expectations as a Landlord, allowing us to successfully manage and match a suitable Tenant for you. With 24/7 marketing we actively promote your property to minimise any void periods and achieve market rent.
We will take on every aspect of managing your property, ensuring that all your legal duties as a Landlord are met, so that you can focus on other aspects of your life. Rental properties are investments, long or short-term which is why we make it our prerogative to take care of them through efficient on-going service and advice.
- Full Property Appraisal
- Advertise & Market Property
- Arrange & Attend Viewings
- Prepare Inventory & Schedule of Condition
- Prepare Tenancy Agreement
- Reference Tenants
- Register Deposit with DPS (Deposit Protection Service)
- Collection of Rent
- Arrange Maintenance & Repairs
- Notify Utilities & Local Authority
- Monthly Rent Statements
- Regular visits to the property
- 24Hr Emergency Service
- Arrange Gas and Electric Certificates
- Thorough Termination Check-Out
- Tenant Introduction
This service lets you to manage the property on a day to day basis without the initial hassle of advertising, arranging viewings and referencing. Preparing and updating the Tenancy Agreement and Inventory is subject to extra charges. We ensure everything is in place ready for you to effectively manage the Tenancy upon its commencement.
- Handling Insurance Claims
- Refurbishment / Renovation
We can organise, arrange and oversee extensive redecoration work
- Inventory & Schedule of Condition Unfurnished & Furnished
- Tenancy Agreement Preparation
Tenant Introduction Service
Having found a tenant for your property, this fee will be deducted from the first month’s rent which will be collected from the tenant by TempleHill and remaining monies will be forwarded to the Landlord within 10 days of commencement of tenancy. Please note that the fee above is payable in circumstances where a Tenant introduced to the property – that is to say has viewed the property accompanied by TempleHill – executes a Tenancy Agreement whether or not that Tenancy is finalized by TempleHill.
This service includes:
- Initial free appraisal of property with guidelines to Landlord;
- Marketing the property via our own website and any other national portal that may be applicable, details and advertisements in local publications, contact with our registered applicants;
- Conducting accompanied viewings of the property as many times as is necessary to secure a suitable tenant;
- Negotiating rent and specific terms of tenancy between Landlord and Tenant;
- Taking up references and informing Landlord of outcome;
- Producing Tenancy Agreement, arranging for first month’s rent and deposit to be collected from Tenant and supplying Tenant with Standing Order Mandate in favour of the Landlord from second month onward;
- Registration of Deposit in our DPS account (if required)
- Two months from end of Tenancy period, contacting Landlord and Tenant to see whether a renewal period is required whereupon a renewal fee will be payable by the Landlord if Tenancy is renewed.
Contact us for more information or to arrange a meeting to discuss the above in more detail.